Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please prepare your abstract following the guidelines below.
This Workshop will focus on recent materials and device advancements across a wide range of topics including:
- Theory, Modeling and Simulation
- Bulk Growth
- Epitaxial Growth
- Electronic Transport and Breakdown Phenomena
- Dielectric Interfaces
- Advanced Characterization Techniques
- Electronic and Photonic Devices, Circuits and Applications
- Material and Device Processing and Fabrication Techniques
- Heterogeneous Material Integration
Abstracts should clearly and concisely state the purpose of the work, specific results, and how the material/device technology is advanced.
Acknowledgment that your abstract has been submitted will follow by e-mail shortly after submission. Notifications regarding acceptance will be sent by e-mail by May 12, 2021.